Mazza Consulting and Psychological Services, PLLC is located in Seattle, Washington. We are dedicated to improving the emotional well-being and functioning of adolescents, young adults, adults and their families by providing evidenced based treatments, training, and consulting services.
Drs. Elizabeth Dexter-Mazza and James Mazza provide a range of therapy, training, and consulting services including:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Multifamily DBT Skills Group
- DBT STEPS-A Skills Group
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Evidence Based Treatments for Anxiety and Depression
- School-based mental health support
- Consultation with school districts on implementing the DBT Skills Training for Emotional Problem Solving for Adolescents (DBT STEPS-A) social emotional learning curriculum for middle and high school students.
- DBT Consultation for Treatment Providers